Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wedding bells will be ringing in less than two months!

I will be marrying my sweet girl on October 15th and I am so looking forward to making this commitment to my soon-to-be-wife in front of our dearest friends and family is beyond what I could have ever imagined myself doing. I guess I thought I would commit to someone but I don't think that I actually understood what "long haul" meant or what standing with someone through the good stuff, wonderful stuff and terrible stuff. I am so grateful for all that I have learned over the years. Some of the learning was severely sad, hard, difficult, terrible, lovely, inspiring, etc. Everything we ever thought love would be or life would entail. I guess what I am saying, or attempting to say, is that life is every little experience, moment, tear, smile, happiness, disgust, hug, kiss, kiss off, heart break, break up, starting and ending....it is all ours. My life and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment