Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh, My! Our Wedding!

I just realized that I haven't posted pictures of our wedding. We got hitched on a horse farm on October 15th. The weekend itself was a whirlwind and I spent more time with more people that I love all at once than I have ever before. It was good. The wedding was blissful and marrying S is the best thing I have ever done. She is my heart. And I am a lucky woman to be able to call her my wife.

The wedding party

THE moment!
I love the horse in the background <3
Everyone dancing and falling in love
Food for the horses :)
The guest table (with a cute little leather book from this etsy shop)
The guest table again
We gave everyone a horse shoe from a horse from the farm
We had our rings in a little bird's nest found by a little kid
This was the note on each place setting
Me and my bff's running through the paddock
My favorite picture from the day
This was the seating area
Everyone getting ready to watch us say "I Do!"
S and I with my Omar
This is S and me and our moms

No comments:

Post a Comment