Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gettin' Hitched on a Farm

It's true....I am getting married! I am saying "YES, I DO!" to the woman of my dreams this October. I have been in full wedding planning mode and it is FUN! Even though gay marriage isn't legal in Florida yet, we are making this the real deal holy field! So, when gay people can actually get married legally, all we will have to do that day is jump on over to the lil' ol' court house, sign some papers and then go out to dinner!
For people who know me....like, really know me, like KMH from this blog then they know that making this commitment to S is nothing to scoff at. I am smitten...actually, beyond smitten. I am in love. Like knock me down, head over heels. S rocks my world. She challenges me and pushes me and loves me in all the ways that I didn't even knew existed. I am a lucky lady!
Needless to say, but I'm gonna say it anyway (why do people say this?), that for the next 9 months, this blog will probably be a bit wedding planning filled. I have been searching every website, every etsy wedding treasury, every photoblog, for all things wedding planning. We are throwing this shindig by ourselves and I am planning on making almost everything. Even the food! Ahhhhh! Shhhh...with the help of Costco. ;)

Below are some pics of inspiration. I hate that I don't remember where I found them online so if you happen to know, let me know and I will give credit where amazing credit is due.





Oh, and we are getting married on a HORSE FARM!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment