Thursday, March 17, 2011

Drinking a cold beer and other musings.

So, I am cranky. Super duper crankpants. I'm sure that it is not the first time. I am drinking an ice cold beer to ease my crankiness.
These are my musings:
I want people to smush, smash, shatter their egos. I want people to communicate with others from place of love, even if they don't love each other. I want people to put aside their feelings of feeling slighted and begin to see the bigger picture. The bigger picture is this: not just us. not just me and not just you. It is about the well being of our world. I know, seems rather lofty and heady, but I mean it. Japan. Haiti. Laws of telling undocumented people to leave a safe place. Denying human rights for all humans. Allowing the Earth to fill up with our trash. All of these things that occur around us all of the time and I feel powerless. I try so hard to treat all with kindness and compassion and I know that I am feisty as hell a bunch of the time, but it is all with good intentions to stand in my soap box, to protect and advocate for others, to fight the good fight. And I guess sometimes I just feel cranky. And I guess this has to be ok. S may feel differently since she has to live with it. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment