Friday, November 11, 2011

Coffee and Conversations About Future

Sitting with my wife right now, sipping coffee (me) and tea (her) and planning our future. We are wanting to leave Florida one day and how to make this happen seems like it will require much planning and dreaming and manifesting. And I know that all of these things will take time and patience. Patience is often not my strongest or best quality. I want what I want when I want it and that is NOW! And this all makes me sound bratty and obnoxious (both of which I actually might be). I crave land and trees and greenery and farm animals and seasons. We live in a 1600 sq ft 1925 cottage which we LOVE but even though we are in what is considered a double lot in our town, it is still too close to our neighbors for our liking. We have 3 hens (which aren't even allowed in our town), 5 dogs and a fat cat. We need land for gardening and silence. We need seasons for our souls and hearts. I need inspiration in the form of changing leaves and silent snow to write my novel that is only 25 pages in. I need. I need. I need. I want. I want. I want. Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment