Monday, February 15, 2010

It was only a few months ago...

that I bought this cottage, my first home, the home I plan to own forever, adding to it's original charm and creating my dream home!
A picture from the day I closed on my own-SOLD! An amazing, yet surreal day!

Years ago I bought this chair for myself as a graduation present when I graduated from under grad. I wanted the "perfect reading chair" and searched for MONTHS for a chair. I finally found this gem at Goodwill and was so amazed that someone would have given this baby up! I love the way it looks in this corner....mushhhhhhy!

I am heading out to yoga class in a little bit, but much of me would rather snuggle up in this chair with a glass of wine and the book that I am currently reading, "How the Light Gets In" by M.J. Hyland. Ahhhhhhhhhh

Where in your home is your favorite place to read a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment