Monday, February 15, 2010

Yoga and french fries (and maybe a milkshake, too)

So, I went to yoga tonight, even though I really wanted to stay home and cuddle on the couch and watch TV or get in my chair and read, but I haven't been to yoga in over two weeks and I thought, "JUST GO!" so I did. And when I left yoga I wanted french fries and a strawberry/vanilla milkshake from Checkers. Now, I guess that I could feel guilty and gross, ok, well I do feel gross, but the guilt is not here. I believe that it is ok that I went and worked my arse off in yoga and left there craving greasy fries. I say, "listen to your body!" And I did. I listened to my body and now my body is telling me that I am feeling full and sleepy and achey and I think that I may have go lay down.
Good night!

A random picture that just made me laugh...mmmmmmmm, Starbuckies!

No comments:

Post a Comment